Saturday 23 April 2011

Right Ho!

Ok so you all saw the mess that once was a craft space in yesterday's post, well I actually managed to make something! I know! Shock! Well I had to make it in the kitchen on a little portable craft mat!

I used my new favourite vintage stamps, the Artistic Outpost stamps that Elaine has stocked over at Quixotic Paperie.

There are two sets in this make the The Ephemeral Background set and the Steampunk Stamp set.


A bit of Ranger Distress ink colouring and Elaine has the new Distress ink stains in stock. I've used ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens for the background.

Before I go off to tackle my cleaning Elaine has lots of fabulous new items in stock, well worth a look-see:


PLUS From 21st April 2011 to midnight on Monday 25th April 2011 all UK orders
over £30 will enjoy FREE P&P

Time to stock up me thinks!


EDIT: I've linked this up to the Artistic Outpost April Referral Program.

Have fun!
Kim

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! This one is cool! Totally love. I also liked the picture of your craft room :) Mine is the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Kim.

    Have 'fun' with the tidying.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very beautiful))) Love this stampping! Great stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant and from the kitchen table, I'm impressed, enjoy the weekend:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, great layout and colouring, Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, you have used these stamps brilliantly! Your craft mess is nothing like as messy as mine,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent, Kim! Great colors!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fantastic kim.i love the image :D
    happy easter.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fantastic kim.i love the image :D
    happy easter.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. You put it together fantastically.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy. You really have a talent for steampunk. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx