Monday 28 March 2011

Dress Up Monday Sunshine

Weekend is over and we are into another week - but you did not need me to tell you that now did you? So how was your weekend? Get any crafting done? Anyone make it to the NEC for the craft show? My weekend was filled with paint and DT work - great fun!

Well to start this week I've got some more sunshine for you with Dress Up Marci from La-La Land Crafts.


She is available at the moment as a digi-stamp over at the La-La Land Crafts Blog.


I've kept the background quite simple and added the splash of complementary colour to make her pop even more.

Enjoy your Monday, hope you get lots done today!

Kim

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cheerful card.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet image and I love the gorgeous bright colours. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy card! Looks great! How do you manage to understand the concept of orange colour? It seems to be very difficult for me. The card is perfect, Kim! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kim, i love the sweet image and your stunning bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, she is soo PRETTY! I just love your soft coloring Kim!! And perfect combo of papers and flower... she really stands out on this background--LOVE IT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Kim, wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how PRETTY!! LOVE you choice of colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx