Wednesday 16 March 2011

Birthday In Blue

Got a little birthday card to show today and I've used the theme of this week's Shades of Blue challenge from Happy Daze on Facebook as inspiration for this one.

I've been making backgrounds again, this time I've used the paper collage with acrylic paint instead of ink as in the Nature inspired card I showed last Friday.


A number of folk have asked how I make these backgrounds so I'm planning to take some photos of the process and get them posted on the blog - so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested!

Have a great Wednesday.

Kim

8 comments:

  1. It is wonderful))) Great blue colour!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kim - I'm looking forward to the tutorial! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kim, really love it :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blue card - although some of the text is upside down! it makes it more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kim!! These blues are fabulous!! Love the added star!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks quite nautical - love the vibrant blues.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card kim.i love the blue :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Kim, you where very busy, Love this card too, the colours are super!! and the lay-out, a wonderfull card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx