Thursday 17 February 2011

My OWOH 2011 Winner is...


Hi guys, it was wonderful to meet so many new people and a few people I knew already on One World One Heart 2011 trip around the world. I really enjoyed hopping around so many gorgeous blogs.

Lisa got 876 participants in the end! Lisa isn't doing OWOH again next year but she is launching an exciting new event that you can learn more about by visiting her blog.

Onto the big announcement the winner of my handmade Art Journal (as determined by Random.org) is:



Dianne from Dianne Rambling On

Big Congratulations Dianne, hope you get lots of use and happiness from your new Art Journal!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to pop by my blog on their journey around the world with OWOH 2011, it was fabulous to meet you!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I love it and can't wait to hold it in my hands to look at it. : )
    I'm about to email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dianne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx