Thursday 10 February 2011

Cute Card Thursday

Hey Guys, up for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week? We have Hearts and Flowers to fit with the month of love and the sponsors this week are Simon Says Stamp.

Ok so I haven't really gone with the whole Valentine's theme for my DT make today but I have gone with the Hearts and Flowers (on the paper). You still need to give this poor guy some love - he is ill after all!


The image is one of the monsters from Paper Make-Up Stamps that you can get from Quixotic Paperie. His name is Flubu and he comes with the 'Sorry you feel so icky' sentiment!


Oh bless him!

Have a hearts and flowers day!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    This is a fabulous card. I love the colours and the layout. The image is just so cute.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulouso Kim! I love that shabby chic heart! And I just wanna cuddle him!

    I saw your cards in one of the UK mags yesterday - can't remember the mag as I buy so many of them! - the one using the cardboard and hearts. Sooo beautiful! I gotta try that look instead of my usual clean [boring] lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should send this card to me 'cause I look and feel like that fella at the moment - full of cold !

    Gorgeous card as always Kim, so different.

    Huge hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!

    Once again, you've created another fabulous card and as a regular follower of your beautiful and inspirational blog...I've left you a little something over on my blog!! :)

    Hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO CUTE!
    I want to be sick, just to get one of these cards. :]
    That "germ" guy is adorable.
    hugs
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw bless, the image is fantastic kim and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful card and so adorable!
    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Kim and am so loving that monster. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fantastic card! We're battling the flu around here and that little guy is just how we feel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx