Saturday 15 January 2011

Cute Card Thursday Meets Quixotic Paperie

Cute Card Thursday is sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and this week is all about:

Monochrome

Now I started out with good intentions for my Monochrome DT piece, I promise you, but a little bit of extra colour snuck onto my card before I knew it! So ignore the yellow highlights I have a shades of grey card for you!

The Memory Box Pixie papers and Kraftin Kimmies Valentine Willard stamp are all from Quixotic Paperie and I added a bit of stitching with the Sew Easy Tool.




That's me today, thanks for dropping in and see you tomorrow!

Kimx

15 comments:

  1. I think the touch of yellow is fab. Great card.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    This is a fabulous card. I love the texture you have built in and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great fabulous card.
    Hugs Henriƫtte

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughed out loud - love how you do grown up cute

    the mustard yellow accent - perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous! The pop of yellow looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh too funny I love this card and it really was meant to have the bits of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - who knew a greyscale card could look so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card kim.fab image and i love the monochrome with the hit of yellow :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Kim loving the striking colour combo and funky heart
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me laugh outloud....good one!!! tooooo neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this image is so cute.
    Love the monochrome look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card, so funny and wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Kim!! This is just wicked awesome girl!! I really love your black and white concept with all the distressing too!! Cute image!! :) TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card Kim! Love the mono-tone look.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx