Friday 15 October 2010

Cute Card Thursday - What's Buggin' You?

Another week has flown by at extra fast forward speed! For my Friday make I've got my DT make for this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge which is:

What's Buggin' You?!

Include a bug on your card. Ok so I went a little different on this one, well we see lots of butterflies, ladybirds and bees on cards and I love them all but how often do we see a beetle (other than ladybirds of course!)? Beetles can be pretty too! Tee Hee!

I thought that the lovely Flowers For Mom Elisabeth Bell SCACD stamp would make a cute little Autumnal gardener and found after a quick Google search that there is a red Autumnal beetle, so if you look amongst the leaves you will spot him!


Hope I haven't scared you away with my beetle :)
Have a lovely Friday.
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet, Kim! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card kim.gorgeous image and love the colours.great beetle, glad its not real though,lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    The colours and image are gorgeous. I love the layout and the bug is fab. Brilliant card.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Autumnal card Kim.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty fall card, even with the beetle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card! It's just so detailed and lovely. I really like the stamps you chose. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab image in great colours, love the papers too, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday this time, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Kim. Your colouring is wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness hun this is absolutely gorgeous! Love what you did with this cutie!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Autumn colours and I especially love the arrangement of die cut leaves for your beetle to sit on.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she is lovely. Loving the Beetle too! S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx