Sunday 12 September 2010

What's New Quixotic Paperie?





Hi Guys, I thought that I would take the opportunity of a quiet Sunday to post a little look-see at some of the new products Elaine has in Quixotic Paperie.

The first is one of the fabulous new Alota background stamps this one is perfect for Spooky Halloween makes.


Elaine has also got the new September releases from C.C. Designs.


I'm totally loving the new Crate Paper 6x6 Pads like this wonderful School Spirit. 


Being in total denial about Christmas and thinking of not making any Christmas card this year my next pick of the new yummies from Quixotic Paperie might be a bit of an odd choice! But the lovely backgrounds in the new Echo Park Christmas Papers might still sway me back to Christmas cards LOL!



Enjoy!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx