Friday 10 September 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Play On Words

This week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge was definitely a challenge for me as I'm not the greatest when it comes to words! The Challenge is:

Play On Words

So put your punning hats on!


For my really bad pun I've used the cute Shelby from Paper Make-Up and available over at Quixotic Paperie. I've matched her with the yummy Cosmo Cricket Pixie Licious Papers.


All right duckies,
I shall catch you all later.
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - Shelby from Paper Make-Up; Studio G Alphas
Colouring - Prismacolor; Sansodor
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; Double-sided tape
Other - Fiskars border punch; Buttons; Thread; Nestibilities; Cuttlebug

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love thepapers you ahve used. The image is pefectly sweet. Great card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable!! love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet Kim, Great buttons, papers, and what a darling image...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, pretty card Kim, sorry, but I love puns and this is no exception, have a great weekend:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and wonderful card Kim! The image is so cute.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! love the funky colours and gorgoeus image you ahve used! Great play on words
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx