Thursday 2 September 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 128

When I saw the challenge for this week's Cute Card Thursday I was so excited:

Fabric

Yippee I thought! Just one of my most favourite things to incorporate in a card!

I have gone the whole hog and used some gingham fabric for my background and some matching fabric scraps for the bunting. I thought it was a perfect match for the lovely Tania Baking from Belles 'n Whistles available in a new clear photopolymer stamp format over at Quixotic Paperie.



Oh and I might have used some more corrugated cardboard again! I know, I know - I'm obsessed with the stuff!


Isn't she gorgeous?

Have a fabulous day.
Kim

Materials:
Ink - memento tuxedo black
Colouring - Prismacolor pencils; Sansodor
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; bonda-web; Scissors
Other - Fabric; doily; corrugated card

11 comments:

  1. Hi KIm,
    I love the gingham and the textured look to this card. Gorgeous colours and a very sweet image. I lov ethis.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    I missed a lot of beatiful cards in last time. But this is ...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim LOVE your use of fabric!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kim.the fabric looks fantastic and i love corrugated card too :)
    the image is really beautiful :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kim, the fabric looks great especially the bunting banner!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love that you made the banner from material too! Such great colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your fab coloring and the fabric background!! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! I love the frayed edges of the material. Your coloring is fabulous!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there, your card is gorgeous. beautiful image. make your corrugated stuff - get a paper crimper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute, love the bunting...hugd Juls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx