Wednesday 25 August 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 38

Quixotic Challenge day! This week the challenge is:

Shiny, Happy People

Get out your glitters and glosses it is time to get shiny folks!

For my make this week I've used one of my favourite Alota background stamps Witch's Hut. Elaine has a new delivery of these fabulous stamps arriving at Quixotic Paperie around mid-September, possibly sooner and you can put your name on one by emailing her (quixoticcreations(at)gmail(dot)com).

I've used Viva Decor Glitter liner Holo Iridescent to sparkle-up her hat and shoes. I also stamped the shelves onto acetate and used the glitter on the underside to add a shine to the spiders' webs


The papers are Echo Park Life Is Good from Quixotic Paperie. I've sketched a big Spider's web on the background paper with Viva Decor Pearl Pen Bronze.


You might be wondering about the cute little Witch bug? Well I altered Julia Bug from Julia's Kitchen with a witch's hat and a cauldron and a little wart on her chin!

Before I go don't forget to check out the yummy Sakura Stardust pens (perfect for this challenge!) and lovely Basic Grey Jovial and Pyrus papers!

Well have fun with your shiny makes
and I can't wait to see them!
Kim


Materials:
Ink - Memento Ink; Distress inks; Stazon
Colouring - PrismaColor; Sansodor
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; Double sided-tape

10 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, its stung. Love your beautifully coloured stamps. The colours are fab and the cobweb is a real eye catcher!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    This is gorgeous. The colours and image are beautiful. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful halloween card. I love the spider web.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is FANTASTIC!!! EEEK love love the spider web!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - love the scene too

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing, Kim! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Kim,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing Kim! Love the colours and the fantatsic scene you have created its magical
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx