Wednesday 9 June 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 29

Quixotic Paperie Challenge day and this week we have a fabulous challenge from Rowena:

Fold it!

A project with more than one fold so I have a little decorated heart shaped box to show you. The box is a blank available from Quixotic Paperie and I've painted it with acrylic paint then decoupaged it with the lovely Kioshi Basic Grey paper. I've lightly distressed it with distress inks and then sealed it with a gloss varnish.


I finished the box with one of the yummy, sparkly Prima flower centres.


Can't wait to see your folded makes.
Kim


Materials:
Other - Heart shaped craft box; Prima flower centre; Acrylic paints; Gloss varnish; Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks

13 comments:

  1. this is too cute!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim this is just so cute and precious. A beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dit is pas een doosje!!!Prachtig gedaan Kim!
    Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog ik ben er heel blij om!
    Liefs,Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, what a gorgeus box and someone is going to be thrilled to receive it. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is adorable. Very cute.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet box, love the colors you chose.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little box Kim and is decorated beautifully. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning box Kim. I love the colours and distressed feel to it!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet box box this is Kim! I love the papers you used here. So adorable! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is gorgeous kim, love the shape of the box and wonderfully decorated.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful box, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx