Tuesday 27 April 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge

What? Another card for a challenge? I know, I'm quite shocked that I've managed to do another challenge card this week.

This one is for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I've used my {Ippity} stamps from the What Matters Kit Which you can get from Emily's blog Ippity Inspirations and the papers are K&Co Amy Butler.


Have a wonderful day.
Kim


Materials:
Ink - VersaFine Onyz Black
Colouring - PrismaColor; Sansodor
Papers - K&Co Amy Butler
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue; Double-sided tape
Other - Sewing machine; thread

13 comments:

  1. Oh WOWsers, Love this card, the bold paper, and the subtle coloring of the houses. Very pretty.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim! I love the papers, they are stunning.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I absolutely ADORE this!!! I have a thing for houses and Amy Butler so this is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fabulous!! Love the image and the gorgeous colours and papers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, just beautiful, love those papers! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous card, love the colours, love the image, the layout and the brightness of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the papers - a great card

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOOO beautiful Kim, LOVE the added stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim ive had this paper for ages but found it really hard to use, you have totally inspired me with this gorgeous card. Love the image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is just a stunningly stylish card Kim!

    It is knockout!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx