Friday 26 March 2010

{Ippity} Friday - Welcome Home

Hello Friday people, I have an {Ippity} make for you today that uses the Simply Home set which you can get at {Ippity} Inspiration, it is from the Autumn/Fall 2009 kit release. I've been using a lot of the Winter 2010 release recently so thought it was time for a re-visit to the Autumn/Fall 2009 release :)

I've paper pieced the home with Basic Grey Two scoops paper. It is quite a simple make but I thought it would be quite a good New Home card, what do you think?




Emily is taking part in the Unity blog hop today so if you want to take a peak pop over to the Make The Day Special blog where you can also see any specials that Emily has at the moment :)

Right, I shall leave you all to your hopping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - Simply Home {Ippity}
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Paper - Basic Grey Two scoops
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; 3D foam
Other - Nestibilities; Cuttlebug; Ribbon


20 comments:

  1. very cute! I like the way you work with the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim! Thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog. Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, bright and spring like. I love it
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just FAB! I love the kraft paper and green combo. Very earthy.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute Kim! I love the paper piecing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is so pretty!! I love the paper piecing on the house image!! Gorgeous design sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is terrific I love the paper piecing and the Kraft stock! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous stylish effective card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab card Kim...love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening Kim, how are you hunny? keep meaning to go on facebook but just havn't had the time. Hope to catch up with you one of these days though! Wow what a great card hunny, i see your as creative as ever. Hope you have a lovely weekend, big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome paper piecing, Kim. Fabulous idea and a fabulous card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paper piecing
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, its so funky!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kim, what a fabulous new home card, not to fusy but beautifully designed. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous Kim love the paper piecing hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Kim! Love the way you worked with the image.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaah i love the simplicity of this card... pure, clean, neat lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful shapes and love the way you made the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx