Monday 22 March 2010

Blog Hop At {Ippity}

Hello All, Hope you had marvellous weekends.

Got an {Ippity} Make for you today and today I'm using Moon Beam and Heart Strings.


My make is taking part in the {Ippity} Blog hop which if you want to join in with then pop over to {Ippity} Inspirations for the link to get started.


I've masked off part of the Moon Beam stamp before inking up as I only wanted a portion of it for this make. The little stars and moon are coloured with PrismaColor pencils and then I've covered them with glossy accents for dimension.


Hope you have a starry Monday
Kim

Materials:
Ink - VersaFine Onyx black
Colouring - PrismaColor Pencils; Sansodor
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue
Other - Glossy Accents; Crop-a-dile; ribbon; Fiskars border punch; Scotch Tape

8 comments:

  1. Kim GREAT image and lovin your design!!! Fabby card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!! Just love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, what a unusual and pretty card, less is more. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the glazed stars and moon. A fabulous card for sure.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those new stamps and love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab!!

    I have this set...mulling over a couple of ideas for using it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card - love the design

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful, I love the orange ribbon and contrast of colors
    Really beautiful card
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx