Tuesday 2 February 2010

Where Did The Weekend Go?

I have no idea where the weekend went. I've been really busy at the moment so I have no makes to show you but I thought I would put up a picture from a trip to the Dumfries and Galloway area in Scotland at the weekend to see my Grandmother and a friend.


We had just a lovely time, it is a shock to the system to be back in London, if a touch warmer!

Will be back tomorrow with the Quixotic Paperie Challenge.

Edit: The island you can see in the piccy is Ailsa Craig. Thanks Judy for reminding me of it's name - was trying to remember! BTW Judy is looking for crafty donations for a trip to the Philippines - it a fab cause well worth a look!


5 comments:

  1. fabulous part of the world!! Is that the Ailsa Craig??

    I am from Ayrshire originally so know that part of the coastline!

    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a long trip, its always good to be back home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes my heart sing! I LOVE the sea/beach - so calming! Even on stormy days!

    Hope you get some down time soon! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgoeus xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous photo!! How relaxing and fun!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx