Tuesday 26 January 2010

The Greeting Farm Digital Colouring

Hey all, I've been playing around with digital colouring of digi-stamps and here is my first attempt using The Greeting Farm free digi that was the start of their week long CHA relay challenge.

I've been wanting to have a go at digital colouring of images for a while now and I found this fabulous video from Card of the week.com that got me started.


Mer Ian is coloured digitally then printed out and I added some glitter bling.


Have a digi-day
Kim


Materials:
Stamp - Mer Ian The Greeting Farm
Colouring - Digital colouring
Papers - Left over bits of K and Co and Basic Grey
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue
Other - Stickles; Computer; Printer; Photoshop Elements

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Kim and a cute card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love this, and the digi colouring looks great!!! Love his blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you did your ocean, great great great and merman is adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, amazing colouring. I don't know how you did it, but you did a great job. I love the palm tree ;)

    Hugs, moi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    This card is lovely and Ian is so cute. I appreciate the link to the video - It was very helpful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I never thought about coloring these on my photo shop! This is fantastic! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card Kim, love the glitter on tail and the Palm Tree! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim, what a fabulous card, definitely and very suitable man card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tree! What a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW Kim this looks amazing, I LOVE the palm tree you created!!! AWESOME CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your digital coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, All coloured in digitally! wow! throw all the paints, glitter, watercolour pencils away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kim hope you are ok & having a good week. I love what you have done with MerIan & the palm tree is just genius :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fab creation!! Love all your details! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way the blending of the colours is so subtle. Very effective.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kim, this is amazing, having played around with photoshop I can appreciate the skills involved in producing your beautiful card. Love how you've done the tree trunk too. Well done you!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx