Monday 9 November 2009

Monday Monday

Hello folks, I thought I would just say a quick 'Hello'! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had an absolutely fabulous time at the NEC on Saturday, managed to meet up with lots of lovely bloggy folk and hopefully I will be back later with some piccies :)

Also wanted to put a Big Thank You on my blog for a couple of challenges that have honoured me by picking my makes as their challenge favourites - thank you so much!

First was this make for the Whimsy Stamp Challenges - thank you guys!



Second was for this make for the Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential - thank you too guys!


Now I have a couple of new blinkies that I can wear with pride on my blog!

Back later with a make.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx