Saturday 18 July 2009

New Shimmerz Release

Oh my goodness look at these yummy colours! Shimmerz are releasing these lovely colours next week on the 21st July, aren't they just perfect summer colours?

By the way have you joined the Shimmerz facebook page yet? Great for having a quick Shimmery chat :)



Some of you might have noticed that I have not been about this week as much as usual! I've been on a free-motion machine embroidery course and I can tell you I loved it to bits. Will no doubt bore you with some of my makes later :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those Kim, what gorgeous colours. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh great colours Kim.
    I hope you will share some of your makes from the embroidery course, it's something i would love to do but the ones round here are when I am at work. Oh well I will keep looking and hoping
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimm,
    thanks for visiting my blog - and curious as I am I now take a look at yours :)
    Love your work. Looks great, really unique and different from what I've seen elsewere - love it!
    Haven't done anything with shimmerz.... yet. Looks great though!!
    Will be back soon
    (sounds like Arnolds Schwarzenegger LOL),
    bye for now, Stefanie
    http:\\www.4seasons-in1day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx