Monday 27 April 2009

Starting A New Venture

I've opened an Etsy shop! I'm starting to run out of room to store my makes so I thought I would have a go at selling them via Etsy. Feel free to have a nose around the shop, I plan to list more makes on there soon.

Of course if there is anything you fancy that isn't on there then let me know, I will be happy to let them go to good homes! I also take commissions and requests, just get in touch, my email address is in the spacebar.

To others who sell their makes, I would be very pleased for any advice :)

6 comments:

  1. Good idea Kim, I wish you all the best with it, your cards are very beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, yes its Sainsburys as in grocery store, got them after Mother's Day as they were reduced. It was a mother's day floral banner for kids to make.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck hun..i wish you all the best clarex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you every success with your new venture Kim.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with your store Kim! I would LOVE to hear how your venture goes (as I am toying around with the idea of opening one too)!!! :) Do you know what their fees are?
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Kim. I am sure they will sell like hot cakes !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx