Monday 9 March 2009

Craft Critique




Do you guys follow Craft Critique? I've been a subscriber of them since starting into the bloggy world last year and have enjoyed their fab critiques of crafty products and materials. When I'm unsure about buying a product I usually visit them first.

Well if you have yet to discover the joys of Craft Critique they are doing a HUGE Follower/Subscriber drive with give aways so now is the time to sign-up and see what they are about. They are on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx