Friday 20 March 2009

Ah Craft Shows :)



Back from the Olympia Stitch and Craft Show (apologies to Sarah if you have picked this up again LOL) and managed to not spend all of my money - I know I'm just as suprised!

Bargain of the show for me was some mixed textured threads/yarns that I needed for my embroidery and they were on special offer. Wahoo.

And for the papercrafters amongst you - I also bought myself a couple of very, very cute mini Magnolia stamps but it wasn't my fault - Jo made me do it LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I attend the scrapbook expo every year and it is so much fun. I probably spend a good 3 hours just shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks awesome. I think you made out ok. I would have needed a truck to get home. heehee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx