Sunday 1 February 2009

The Big Draw AND The Kaboodle Doodles Challenge

Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog candy and thank you for the lovely comments - I was quite overwhelmed by the amazing response. I've enjoyed visiting all your blogs and seeing all your wonderful makes.

Before I give you the news of the winner I would like to do a shameless plug for the new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles which is all about Love and the card below is my DT piece for this challenge using the gorgeous Love-filled Kaboodle Doodle Valentines kit which will be coming to the shop soon.

We also have some exciting news over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog with TWO chances at blog candy and a guest Design Team call!


Ok on to the REALLY IMPORTANT stuff - THE WINNER of my blog candy drawn by Random.org is:

Annie from Annie's Antics

Annie, if you can email me your mailing address I shall get your candy off to you. (My email is in the sidebar)

For everyone who did not win - I'm sorry! But remember there are TWO chances to win some candy over at Kaboodle Doodles.

Materials:
Stamp - Hanglar and Stanglar
Colouring - Prismacolor; Sansodor
Paper - Kaboodle Doodles
Usual Suspects - Paper Trimmer; Double Sided tape; Glue dots
Other - Pearl hearts; Fine marker pen; Glitter glue

24 comments:

  1. well Done Annie, have fun with all those goodies.

    Gorgeous card as always Kim :o) Hope you're having a good Sunday.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Love the colouring on the image, and the papers chopice is great. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is just so adorable dear. Just love it hon
    Way to go Annie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic! So, so cute!!


    Congrats Annie!!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kim!
    Really cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Annie.

    Kim your card is very cute :)

    i will visit the kaboodle doodle website :)

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your DT card and Congratulations on your win Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I would like to give you this award.
    For You

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww...what a cute card..love this image and the colour combo hugs clare xx

    congrats annie and thanks kim for giving me the chance x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very compliments!!!! I love your works. Your creations are very original and interesting. Your stamps are beatiful!!! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card hun, I am loving the colouring on his trousers and waistcoat!! Beautifull!!!!
    Zoe x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim what a fab card love the papers.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kim what a fab card love the papers.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Annie!

    And ooohhhh I love your adorable card!! Love the pretty hearts on the side. Hugs, Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is Super Cute Kim!! I love that Hanglar.. the coloring and details are Fabulous!!...Hugs,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness - what a suprise! thankyou so much, you have just cheered my day up no end! am emailing u now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a lovely card, and the papers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations Annie!!!
    thanks for the opportunity to win Kim
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card:-) I love the boy image, I've never seen him before, The papers are gorgeous, I downloaded these too :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Cute!! I already find your blog and I LOVE your works :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card , Love the colours
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx