Tuesday 27 January 2009

Tags

Right I've been Photo tagged by a couple of lovelies and I am determined to be decisive and pass them on. so here we go:

The tag was from lovely Zoe at Crafty Heaven and the lovely Michelle at Crafting and Living in Japan (Michelle has some blog candy by the way with some great stamps and some copics finish 31st Jan)


The tag is that you have to go to the sixth picture file on your computer and show the sixth picture in that file and then tell us what the photo is of. Finally pass the tag on.

This is the Temple of Heaven in Beijing and I took this in 2007 when my boyfriend and I were lucky enough to be able to go to China to do a bit of Taiji training.

Passing this photo tag on to:
Diane at Pink Sunflower
Kati at Mampias - Stempelecke
E.T. at VIBYOR Krafts
Amy at Tsuruta Designs
Ila at Artfully Ila

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! Thanks for passing along the tag...this is a fun one...I'll def play along! Have a super day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag Kim! It is a LOVELY picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking of me Kim! Wow!! what a Wonderful photo!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...must have brought back some fab memories...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx