Friday 16 January 2009

Kraft Love

Gosh it has been a dark day today. Just grey and cloudy all day. I need some brights so what better than some bright coloured card and paper?

Today's card uses Bazzill Kraft card, some hand cut and punched flowers and a hand cut heart with some doodling thrown in for good measure. The 'Love' sentiment uses SeeD's typeface stamps.

This is a fab card for using up all your little bits and pieces of card and papers.


Materials:
Stamp - SeeD's
Inks - Versafine onyx black
Papers - mixed assortment of odds and ends
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Scissors; Glue dots; 3D-foam
Other - Fine black marker; White Galaxy marker; Bazzill Kraft Card

17 comments:

  1. Kim another beautiful bright and cheery card. Love it, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Kim, love the bright colours. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card, it reminds me to get started for the Valentine season too : ) juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,luvly bright colours :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim

    Wow, you have been a busy bee since my last visit. Your cards are fabby and I love the new kit by Krista too, so bright and colourful.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fABULOUS card, the cards are super xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh love your Funky Valentines card Kim, great design and I love the zingy colours.
    Have a great weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this Kim! The colours really pop on the Kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is `gorgeous` Kim...
    have a fab weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick and oh so pretty too.
    Love the card Kim.

    Happy friday to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just beautiful dear. I just love it. Sorry I have been MIA computer went nuts but got it back now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and great way to use stuff up too,love it :)
    Hugz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a real stunner Kim, so bright and vivid, beautiful! Hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the kraft against the bright colours. so simple yet such a great design . LOVE it!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely fresh elegant card..hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx