Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas Is Here

Well Christmas has truly reached our flat, the decorations are up, the wine is mulled and the mince pies are a baking. But what you have to know is that my boyfriend doesn't drink and he hates mince pies - I've now eaten a packet of mince pies, a carton of cream ('coz you can not have mince pies without cream) and am drinking my way through a gallon on mulled wine. Boy, Christmas is hard work :)



I've cleverly put the mistletoe over the door to the kitchen....


If I hang about there long enough perhaps I will get lucky?

3 comments:

  1. Haha!!! It all looks great :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree and decorations, sounds like you've enjoyed your feast of mince pies and mulled wine...lol. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree & decorations look gorgeous :o) I'm completely with you on the mince pies & mulled wine, yummy!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx