Friday 3 October 2008

Tilda Challenge

Here is one for this week's Tilda and Co. challenge which has a sketch for us all to have a go at. I've used a complete mix of papers here and the ribbon with buckle is from the Oh La La kit by Designs by Krista.

I wanted some dimension and texture in this one so the underlying oval is scrunched up and inked. The Papermania exquisite paper has been glitter glued to highlight the flourishes and then attached to the background with double sided tape in the centre rather than the edges so that they can lift away from the purple background. Each layer has been edged with ink and then silicon glued to just lift it a little.



Materials:
Stamp - Tilda from Magnolia; Clear stamps
Ink - Versafine Black; Distress ink Walnut stain, tattered rose, tea.
Papers - Papermania Exquisite; K and Co Life's Journey; Dark purple is from an unknown supplier
Colouring - Derwent colour pencils; Twinkies H2Os
Ribbon - Designs by Krista
Other - Stickles Glitter glue

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love that ribbon and buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luvin the butterfly and glitter work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH....Kim, your card is marvellous.
    Wonderful colours and great details.
    I love your composition.
    hugs
    Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love the ribbon slider detail. Thanks for your comment.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous hun I love the colouring well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx