Tuesday 14 October 2008

The Challenge That Keeps on Giving.....

In the Summer I joined in a fab challenge run by Susan Daly. Susan sent me, and others around the blogosphere, some fabby Stampin'Up goodies with the idea that we make some projects with the goodies and blog them. In my last blog one of the comments I got suggested using the paper for a Christmas card - What a good idea - so here you are.



Materials:
From Stampin'Up Susan Daly
Papers - Gold, green double sided papers, red card

From My Stash
Stamps - HOTP swirl and sentiment
Inks - VersaMark; Distress Ink Walnut Stain; VersaColor Gold
Other - Ink it up gold embossing powder; Seam ripper; Black card

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Xmas card. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. The papers and layout are fab. Very sylish!

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the idea of making the dp into a christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great crimbo card I love the papers you have used hun xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card i love the modern feel to it. hugs mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx