Friday 8 August 2008

Birthday Card for my Mum

A new card to post. I made a card for a challenge in May but halfway through making it I decided that it would be a lovely birthday card for my Mum and as I did not want her to see the card before her birthday I have waited 'til now to post this. Of course I then had to make a different card for the challenge but hey ho.



This has to be one of my favourite stamps. It is a Tim Holtz stamp and it was one of those things that as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to have it :) As my Mum has a keen interest in sewing and vintage style, well it was a must for her card as well. The image stamped twice and the woman on one image coloured with watercolour pencils and cut out and layered on the monochrome image with 3D-foam. The patterned cardstock is from the DCWV 'All Dressed up' glamour stack.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx