Sunday 27 April 2008

Period Styling

It was beautiful weather in London yesterday and I had wanted to take some pictures of the amazing period decoration on the buildings along Piccadilly for some time. So being a Saturday and with such fine weather it seemed like a perfect opportunity. Here are some of the photos:






I’m looking for inspiration for a papercraft project I'm in the middle of and the details in this stone and metal work might just fit the bill. All photos taken we just had to go have an ice cream in St James’s park, didn’t we? Would have been rude not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx